I am sure most of you have worked with Azure AD, but did you know there is a Microsoft Azure AD Adoption Kit available? Adoption Kits are a collection of links, content, and references to help your customers implement or deploy a set of features to achieve a business outcome.
Adoption kits are broken up in the following sections to map to the product lifecycle of customers:
- Awareness – Basic information about products, services, and features. This typically includes product overviews, case studies, licensing information, and business value.
- Training – Resources to help IT implementers gain confidence in the services and products before they deploy. The intention is to point to books, videos, exploration material, and other readiness resources.
- Planning – Larger organizations will need design guidance to assist them with their planning.
- End-user readiness and communication – Changes affecting users’ needs to be communicated and end-users have to be trained to use the product/features.Posters, tent cards, email templates, stickers, and videos.
- Testing – General test recommendations.
- Deployment – Resources to help deploy the capability and/or features.
- Management – Resources for operations, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
Support and feedback – Pointers to the where to get help.
I have attached these below Adoption kit. You can also download from this location – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58321