Did you know the full capabilities of Microsoft Cloud App Security?
- Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS) is a multimode Cloud Access Security Broker. It provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across all your cloud services.
- MCAS is designed with security professionals in mind. It is built as a state-of-the-art concept of native integrations to provide a simple deployment experience, centralized management, and innovative automation capabilities—while still allowing you to integrate non-Microsoft solutions from your existing environment such as a SIEM or Secure Web Gateway.
Download the CASB Overview document from here – Microsoft Cloud App Security Overview
Microsoft Cloud App Security 3rd party Integration capabilities:
Top 20 Use cases for MCAS: Download the Tops 20 use cases from here – Top 20 CAS use cases
- Discover all cloud apps and services used in your organization
- Assess the risk and compliance of your cloud apps
- Govern discovered cloud apps and explore enterprise-ready alternatives
- Enable continuous monitoring to automatically detect new and risky cloud apps
- Detect when data is being filtrated from your corporate apps
- Discover OAuth apps that have access to your environment
- Gain visibility into corporate data stored in the cloud
- Enforce DLP and compliance policies for sensitive data stored in your cloud apps
- Ensure safe collaboration and data sharing practices in the cloud
- Protect your data when it’s downloaded to unmanaged devices
- Enforce adaptive session controls to manage user actions in real-time
- Record an audit trail for all user activities across hybrid environments
- Identify compromised user accounts
- Detect threats from users inside your organization
- Detect threats from privileged accounts
- Identify and revoke access to risky OAuth apps
- Detect and remediate malware in your cloud apps
- Audit the configuration of your IaaS environments
- Monitor user activities to protect against threats in your IaaS environments
- Capture user activities within custom cloud and on-premise app.
Did you ever struggle to do a successful CASB POC?
- If Yes, then here is the help. I have attached CASB proof of concept pdf file. This document provides guidelines to explore different features of Microsoft Cloud App Security in a Proof of Concept (PoC).
Download the POC document from here – Microsoft Cloud App Security Proof of Concept
CASB is also recognized as Leaders in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, you can download the report here – Download Gartner Report, and KuppingerCole Report